Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategically lead of team of customer support staff to enhance department performance.
- Develops and implements customer support policies, procedures, and standards.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and train CS staff to ensure staff is knowledgeable on programs, thereby achieving superior customer support.
- Develops program for employee training and development, including developing all training materials used for existing and future employees.
- Creates a culture that aligns customer service department policies and systems with the company’s objectives.
- Provides feedback to the executive and management teams on customer support activities.
- Compile data and mathematically analyze statistics in a meaningful way.
- Oversees customer service issues and ensures effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains in-depth working knowledge of company systems and processes.
- Sets performance standards to meet service goals of company.
- Measures customer support staff performance and makes employment decisions.
- Works effectively with other departments (financial, support coordination).
- Provides solutions and develops initiatives that are responsive to data trends, industry activities, and customer feedback.
- Identify new tools and technologies, and make modifications to existing tools, to best service the clients.
Other Essential Qualities
- Have strong management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have exceptional problem-solving, analytical, decision-making, and listening skills.
- Advanced computer skills - very proficient with Microsoft Word, Office, PowerPoint, email and Internet, able to quickly learn company specific systems.
- Skilled at working with people of all ages and abilities.
- Detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to company internal and external customers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university.
- 8 years of management experience in a customer support environment
Job Type: Full-time
Communication method(s) used: