Come work in a beautiful setting right on the water! Do you love to work with people? Do you have a positive, uplifting demeanor that is infectious to those around you? Do you like to work with your hands, both indoors and out, with a motivated team of outstanding co-workers?
If that sounds like you, wed love for you to join us!
Click here to see who we are, how we work & what were proud to do.
Who We Are:
At Morningstar Marinas, we love what we do and we hope it shows. We've created a community of boaters who come together to enjoy life on the water, and our role is to provide best-in-class services and amenities designed to make it happen. With coastal locations in VA, GA & FL, and inland lake locations in NC, we strive for our customer experiences to be as jaw-dropping as our settings.
As part of our team, you'll benefit from training programs and development opportunities, an industry-leading suite of benefits, a workplace view that's hard to beat in the opposite of a desk job, and much more. We believe our greatest investments are our people and wed love to invest in you.
Who Were Looking For:
A Forklift Driver is a people-person and team player who is most comfortable when they're behind the wheel of a vehicle (the bigger, the better.) Were looking for a literal smooth operator who thrives in a non-desk job and is always on the lookout for ways to get the job done better, faster.
What You'll Do:
- Create exceptional customer experiences
Own our forklift operation, running the show & calling the shots expertly and efficiently
- Enforce safety, adhering to all policies and regulatory standards as well as Morningstar guidelines
Take pride in our operation and the appearance of our property, jumping in to help the team out when you're off the lift
All candidates extended an offer for employment must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Flexible schedule
- Casual, comfortable uniform (were talking t-shirts & shorts)
- Growth opportunities in an established organization
What You Need:
- Independence & intuition; excellence in execution
- A can do & happy to attitude
- Comfort with heavy machinery and confidence maneuvering vehicles
Commitment to a zero accident culture
- Ability to move comfortably around the property, doing hands-on work
Willingness to work weekends
- High School diploma or GED
Bonus: prior forklift or heavy machinery operation experience
Morningstar Marinas is an equal opportunity employer.