Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A., is looking for a Systems or Network Administrator. This position will have systems management responsibilities that includes, implementing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functions such as, network infrastructure, server infrastructure, virtualization technologies, enterprise storage, data and voice telecommunications systems. We are looking for strong security-oriented people with a knowledge and familiarity of the NIST framework and security best practices.
The Administrator will report to and work closely with the CIO to support the Bank’s systems infrastructure of IT core systems, cloud provisioning, and enterprise services, and user software. The Administrator is responsible for providing support, advice, and management for on-premises, hosted, and cloud-based IT services.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary and compensation package that includes: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k), Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing, Health & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance & Wellness Program, Vacation & Sick Leave, Up to 11 Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, and Banking Privileges.
Job Type: Full Time/Exempt
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm with occasional after hours work and 24/7 emergency on call support
- All aspects of systems infrastructure for directory services and identity management systems (e.g., Active Directory, multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, and certificate management systems) and enterprise IT services (e.g., web, email, financial, Microsoft 365, data analytics)
- Public cloud Azure provisioning, including accounts, resources, and subscriptions.
- Ability to prioritize and balance the daily business-as-usual problems and requests against the short- and long-term goals of the organization.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, communication, and interpersonal skills to enable effective collaboration with staff as well as peers, management, and senior leadership.
- Work with other employees, supervisors, managers, and executives to move concepts, projects, and work assignments toward successful completion in a timely manner.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of infrastructure procurement and development efforts.
- Assist with the management, planning, and deployment of infrastructure security measures.
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, security, wireless implementations, computer devices, and telephone/VoIP systems.
- Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation.
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Network configuration, management, and administration.
- Network firewalls and other security appliances, and secure communications including VPN technologies.
- Demonstrated success in most areas of the Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Network administration experience including network LAN and WAN design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Domain experience with MS Operating systems, Virtualization technologies, storage technologies, and Active Directory.
- Hyper-V/VMWare Management and Administration.
- Solid knowledge of standard protocols TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Data Security and Cyber Security best practices.
- Experience with support of Windows Operating Systems, SQL Server, and Active Directory.
- PowerShell scripting.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, management information systems, or related field; And
- Minimum 5 years of IT or technically related experience in an enterprise environment additional industry experience may replace bachelor’s degree.
- Any satisfactory combination of work, education, training, or experience relevant to the position, as determined by Pioneer Trust Bank.
- MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, Network+, Security+, CCNA, CCIE, CISSP, certifications
- Azure experience
- Experience with Aruba network devices
- Experience with Hyper-V Environments
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to reach, squat, bend and manually manipulate standard office equipment.
- Ability to sit/stand at a computer monitor for extended periods of time.
Pioneer Trust Bank is an EEO employer and is dedicated to an organizational culture of inclusivity. For more information about us, please visit: www.pionertrustbank.com.