St. Luke's Health System is looking for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our team in Wood River.
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION-MONDAY-FRIDAY 8AM-5PM
The Maintenance Coordinator, under minimal supervision, coordinates the work of internal maintenance staff or external contractors in the maintenance and repair of company property.
Functions (typically up to 10)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
ADDITIONAL DUTIES (SECURITY):
- Takes requests for maintenance from employees, tenants, customers, or other visitors and creates work orders.
- Triages requests and schedules maintenance, expediting emergency repairs.
- Identifies and selects external contracts or vendors.
- Ensures repairs are completed in compliance with internal policies and/or service agreements.
- Understands and has knowledge of codes, standards, rules and regulations involved in assigned maintenance activities.
- Records maintenance and repair work performed and the costs of the work.
- Coordinates third party vendor support. Collaborates with interdisciplinary departments.
- May be responsible for project management.
- Assures compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures and with applicable federal, state and local codes, regulations and requirements.
- Acts as first point of escalation. May participate in interview, training and onboarding process. May participate in performance improvement initiatives as needed.
- Handles complex issues using knowledge of procedures and policies. Refers only the most complex issues to higher level staff.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Takes security related calls and dispatch officers as needed to resolve issues.
- Make security badges and fix badge access as needed.
- Light security duties during special occurrences: ensure no entry through a doorway or blocking off pathways during helicopter landing/takeoff.
(Minimum qualifications required for the job)
Associates degree or 2 years additional experience in lieu of Associates’ degree.
4 years relevant experience.
Valid Driver’s License.
The Building and Construction Services Department is looking for a positive, upbeat individual who can work in a fast paced environment.
Our employees enjoy many benefits, some of the most popular are tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and hospital-supported on-going training and education.
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 13,500 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our employees are dedicated to impacting the lives of those in our community while pursuing a life- changing career at St. Luke’s. Our staff is the reason for our outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and superior healthcare organization. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue in the same tradition of excellence.
With multiple locations in the beautiful southern and central Idaho, our mild, four season climate means you can play outdoors year-round. Whether you prefer leisurely walks along the river or heart-pounding climbs up a sheer cliff- there is always something to do after work. An exciting mix of urban and outdoor life defines Idaho’s culture, you can ski in the morning and watch a college sporting event at night. It is a great state to raise a family and forge lasting relationships. The cost of living is low, and quality of life is high.
If you’re looking for a place where you can grow in your personal life, in your career, and in your community, St. Luke’s may be just the place for you.
“One of Truven Health Analytics® Top 15 Health Systems – IBM Watson Health 2017”
- St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.