- High School Diploma or GED
- Clean Driving Record
- Driver's License
Make a social impact by helping to prepare young adults for today’s job market. For over 50 years Job Corps has been providing education and training to help young people find quality jobs and become contributing members of their communities. The Hubert H. Humphrey Job Corps Center in Saint Paul, Minnesota is operated by Management & Training Corporation in partnership with the U.S. Department of Labor. Are you ready to make a real social impact? Apply today.
1. Post routine journal vouchers or accounts payable vouchers, entering vouchers in registers, reconciling bank accounts, posting subsidiary ledgers or simple cost accounting data.
2. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data.
3. Responsible for maintenance of routine accounting records and reports in accordance with established procedures such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory control or general accounting records.
4. Responsible for student payroll, student banking and petty cash.
5. Prepares vendor checks payments and responsible for reconciling all vendor statements.
6. Perform miscellaneous clerical duties involving typing, filing, accumulating data and preparation of repetitive reports.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. High school diploma or equivalent and one year varied and responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience. Academic training in bookkeeping or accounting desired.
2. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required.
3. Unless waived by management, valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran