Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere commitment to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating at every level. As our president and COO David Ko says, "We are a company that continuously innovates. It cannot end. It has to be in everything we do, which means that some of the things we're going to do are not going to work – and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that follows consumers over their lifetime.
- Synthesize business needs into requirements across front-end tracking, database schema and real-time messaging use-cases, as well as BI reporting needs via internal analytics tools and dashboards.
- The PM Data works with the other product leads to answer 'What do I do with data?'; this role defines, prioritizes, and executes the delivery of data products across a wide range of use-cases.
- Work closely with Product and Data leaders to align strategic direction and organizational priorities
- Being product owner, ultimately accountable for the performance of the data products
- Writing product requirements and detailed user stories
- Prioritizing and managing development resources
- Documenting process flows and diagrams for end to end operational processes
- Performing day-to-day operational functions as needed
- Works closely with Engineering, Program Management, Account Management, Client Delivery, Marketing, Legal and other internal teams to perform assigned responsibilities
- Work with external customers and their clients to manage our reporting development, ensuring that we are providing the germane data and developing a market-leading insights platform
- Contributes to a strong Product culture of continuous development and rapid test and learn
- Performs industry research and manages partner relationships as directed
- Identifies partners and business opportunities to enhance the Rally product offering
- 8+ years in product management, project management or business analyst role - preferably in SaaS or consumer websites
- Experience with enterprise-scale Business Intelligence tools
- Experience in both consumer-facing and B2B products required
- Familiarity with digital health or health insurance business and with big data methodologies and applications
- Background with Agile, Scrum, and other software development methodologies
- Familiarity with JIRA is a plus
- Ability to be adaptable, enthusiastic, high-energy and willing to learn and deliver on a variety of tasks and responsibilities
- Personable and willing to present Product concepts and positions in front of a broad range of audiences
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment focused on continuous product innovation
- Demonstrated ability to use data and metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities – able to clearly communicate data insights to colleagues and partners
- Strong with attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple opposing priorities at any given time
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).