POPSUGAR is looking for a hands-on Senior QA Lead/Manager to define and drive forward our QA, testing and deployment roadmap.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the design and implementing of our CICD system
- Manage and direct local and offshore resources
- Lead maintenance of daily operations such as Jenkins jobs and tests
- Set a great example of teamwork and collaboration on our positive and fun-loving team.
Nice to Have:
- Automation 3-5+ years experience in building automation tests and test frameworks
- Knowledge of Jenkins/Travis or similar build technology
- Information Technology degree or equivalent
- Be motivated and detail-oriented, with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Management experience
- Selenium Webdriver
- Fluency in Mandarin
About POPSUGAR Inc.
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company that is parent to lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR ( http://www.popsugar.com/ ) and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have ( https://musthave.popsugar.com/ ). Together, the brands attract a monthly global audience of 100 million, generating 3.1 billion monthly content views. POPSUGAR is the #1 lifestyle brand for young women, delivering inspiring, informative, and entertaining content in multi-platforms across entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting, news and more. POPSUGAR Studios, the video production arm of POPSUGAR, Inc., is the leading producer of online video lifestyle content, with more than 300 million monthly views of its original series.
POPSUGAR Inc. has offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London and operates internationally in Australia, the Middle East, and the UK. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com ( http://corp.popsugar.com/ ).
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR.