Do you want to provide innovative solutions to the world’s leading companies? Are you looking to be challenged by a variety of projects?
Do you want work in a supportive team environment and be rewarded and recognized?
Design Group may be the career opportunity you’ve been looking for:
- Challenging and fulfilling projects: Work with nationally recognized manufacturing clients in food & beverage, consumer products, life sciences, and other industrial sectors.
- Growth and national presence: Our strong history of employment stability is backed with a robust national expansion plan and a clientele of comprised of the world’s leading consumer products, pharmaceutical, technology, and industrial companies. We are staffed with nearly 1,500 engineering and technical professionals across 40+ offices in the US and India.
- Company Culture: Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with more than 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world. For more information, go to ww.barrywehmiller.com and visit our CEO Bob Chapman’s blog at www.trulyhumanleadership.com.
Design Group Professionals Have:
- Life Science, Biotech, Pharma experience
- Expertise in Validation Engineering
- Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering (preferred)
- Ability to travel and meet with clients
- Desire to make an impact and grow your career!
If this sounds like a company, you’d like to join, we have opportunities across the country!
To Learn more about our company please visit https://vimeo.com/252410972
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract