The SF Delivery Services team is looking for a Scrum Master (SM) to join the SF Salesforce development team. As a member of the team, this role will act as the Scrum Master for one of the key teams responsible for driving to completion initiatives on the Salesforce platform. We’re seeking a SM who can lead the team's success, coach the team and broader organization on agile principles and values.This role will need to partner with multiple areas to ensure smooth delivery of the agile iterations along with maximizing team capacity .
- Guide and coach the team and the organization on agile principles & values, scrum ceremonies, etc.
- Improve the productivity of the team by following inspect and adapt practices
- Support cross-functional, self-organized teams by facilitating creativity and empowerment
- Facilitate backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, and demos
- Protect scrum team and maintain focus on backlog and sprint timeline
- Improve transparency within the team and broader organization
- Track and remove team's impediments. Identify the true source of obstacles and demonstrate skill overcoming difficult obstacles impacting the team. Anticipate and prevent potential obstacles before they occur
- Inspire creative solutions that eliminate waste and improve team throughput. Effectively influence change outside the team which improves team throughput
- Guide the team and broader organization on how to use Agile principles and values
- Act as a leader to the scrum team
- Partner and coach Product Owner and Business Owner to maintain visible, detailed and prioritized backlog
- Communicate clearly within scrum teams
- Coordinate team's participations in the operating model including quarterly release planning and scrum of scrums
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders inside and outside of Salesforce to ensure strong cross-group collaboration
- Effectively communicate agile principles, scrum practices and overall operating model and build trust with key stakeholders
- Track & assess team's performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Establish best practices in agile implementation that align with the pace and reality of our business
- 4 year degree with strong academic performance
- 5+ years scrum master experience required
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce certified
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like scrum & kanban
- Development background with good understand of IT change management/deployment process
- A successful track record of coaching cross-functional scrum teams
- Experience driving team improvements and operating excellence while sharing agile best practices
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to tailor a presentation to the audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Ability to think strategically and act in a detailed, hands-on manner.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.