Builds client relationship by establishing project strategy and deliverables; developing and delivering solutions; managing project resources and delivery team.
* Establishes project strategy by finalizing contract requirements; studying client's strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements; advising client regarding potential solutions; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; developing proposals; planning project life-cycle deliverables; defining service levels.
* Assembles project resources by forming a delivery team; forecasting financial and staff requirements; preparing project budget; coordinating support services.
* Develops project solutions by formulating objectives; managing the exploration, evaluation, and design of solutions; preparing implementation specifications.
* Accomplishes project objectives by communicating team deliverables; monitoring project progress; managing team and individual contributions; conducting implementation reviews; preparing and completing action plans; tracking action items; examining, researching, and resolving or escalating issues; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; completing audits; scheduling expenditures; analyzing and resolving financial variances.
* Validates project solutions by establishing and measuring metrics.
* Manages client expectations by building and expanding relationships; communicating project status and open deployment/integration issues; preparing reports and "white papers"; identifying and negotiating engagement additions and extensions.
* Reduces costs and increases serviceability by identifying best practices; forwarding information systems solutions to organization knowledge database.
* Updates job knowlege by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Presentation Skills, Strategic Planning, Resolving Conflict, Organizational Astuteness, Change Management, Client Relationships, Coaching, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Emphasizing Excellence, Developing Standards
Job Type: Full-time