** NO 3rd PARTY RECRUITERS. Do not reach out to job poster or employees.
Yoobi, an awesome new company with giving at its core, is looking for a passionate, organized and detail-oriented Supply Chain Analyst to join their fun, hard-working, results-driven, creative and collaborative Operations team! Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for demand planning, as well as organizing, maintaining, and reporting on data inputs relating to inventory management, order fulfillment, warehousing and transportation.
- Create analyses using large volumes of detailed data and historical sales to develop item level and aggregate demand forecasts used to plan production and synchronize supply with customer demand.
- Gather data, analyze information and utilize statistical methods to develop and maintain demand plans and work towards continuous improvement of forecast accuracy.
- Monitor and provide updates on inventory levels with recommended improvements and changes for slow moving and obsolete inventories to maximize revenues and minimize losses.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and perform end of month inventory and 3PL service reconciliations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with 3PL service providers to ensure accurate, timely and cost-effective transportation, storage and fulfillment of goods.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on critical supply issues and proactively identify and resolve potential problems concerning customer-facing issues.
- Recommend and analyze potential improvements in supply chain processes and key operational functions.
- Support additional projects and ad hoc analyses as assigned by Supply Chain Manager.
- 4+ years of supply chain experience, or relevant field.
- Supply and Demand Planning experience is a must; advanced Demand Planning software experience a plus.
- Experience working with big box retailer sales and inventory reporting systems: Walmart, Costco, and Target is ideal.
- Experience working with excel-based forecasting models.
- Exposure to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems; NetSuite is ideal.
- Preferred: BA in Supply Chain Management, Business, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, or related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with excellent attention to detail and record keeping accuracy.
- Proficient in Excel with the ability to build statistical models from scratch.
- Sound understanding of end-to-end supply chain networks and a keen interest in improving operational efficiencies through analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, team player, detail-oriented, proactive, drive to deliver results, and adaptable.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Access Software, and statistical forecasting tools.
Any unsolicted candidates by 3rd party recruiters will become the property of Yoobi.
Yoobi is based on a bright yet simple idea: colorful, vibrant supplies for school, home or the office that give back. For every Yoobi item purchased, Yoobi donates an item to a classroom in need right here in the U.S. Together with the Kids In Need Foundation, Yoobi has impacted more than 2 million kids nationwide. In June 2015, Yoobi opened its first retail store at the Westfield Santa Anita Mall in Los Angeles, CA. The store features a hyper-localized giveback: for every Yoobi item purchased in the store, one will be donated to a local classroom with the greatest need within a 10-mile radius. In July 2015, Yoobi released the limited-edition Yoobi X Usher collection, curated by Usher and featuring 20 new products and five prints designed by artist Jonni Cheatwood. In July 2016, Yoobi launched a collaboration with Pharrell William’s creative collective, i am OTHER, designed to inspire kids to embrace their uniqueness and what makes them different. Yoobi X I am OTHER features over 50 items available exclusively for Back to School 2016. Yoobi currently offers more than 500 different items, from pens and journals to lunchboxes and headphones, available at Yoobi.com and Target stores nationwide. Yoobi is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Tables): 4 years (Required)
- Supply and Demand Planning: 4 years (Required)