Chief of Staff, LLC is The Fearless Leader In Hospitality Staffing
We work in prestigious venues in Danbury CT and beyond- including, but not limited to, sports and concert venues, colleges and universities, and primarily in corporate settings, and more...We have regular corporate hours available between hours of 6am-4pm on a consistent basis - With the coming school year about to begin, we are looking to hire cooks, Preps, Cashiers, and Utility staff for consistent shifts.
- Observe and enforce all objective policy standards and procedures set forth by the Executive Chef and to perform any other tasks as assigned by Venue and Company Management.
- Adhere to dress code, grooming, and hygiene standards.
- Maintain a pleasant and courteous attitude, make all customers your number one priority.
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation area and communicate to supervisor any maintenance needed to keep equipment in good working order.
- Comply with all departmental safety and loss control procedures.
- Report all safety hazards to the supervisors including accidents and potential safety hazards immediately to the Security Department.
- Arrive on time or early to each shift.
- Work in temperature extremes at times
- Perform and understand basic arithmetic
- Read and understand diagrams, and counts
- Use a knife, blender, grater, and other standard utensils.
- Operate and control a stand mixer and food processor.
- Operate and control power meat slicer and other industrial kitchen equipment at times
- Familiarity with all aspects of pantry and prep work and/or cashier work (depending on which position you apply for)
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station at all times.
- 1+-year experience in a similar position required.
- Food Handler Certification and/or ServSafe certification preferred
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must produce two forms of ID for Employment Verification in compliance with the US Form I-9.
- Must pass a background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma