Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With more than 350 homes in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles and over 100,000 nights booked, we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for building a great onboarding experience for new hires. The ideal candidate is passionate about people and interested in finding new ways to ignite employee engagement and happiness from day one. You will work with the People team to streamline contact from the moment a person is hired to their first day, then create a support system for each employee’s first week, 30 days, 60 days, and beyond. You will assist with pre-boarding paperwork, standardize first day experience to make a lasting first impression, liaise with hiring managers to schedule first week training, and be that friendly connection to set new hires up for success. You may also be responsible for providing administrative support for onboarding processes, such as payroll and benefits.
What you will do:
- Create a unified system for the new hire onboarding experience
- Build a system of check-ins at regular intervals after start date (1 week, 30 days, 60 days, etc.)
- Share and live the organizational values and culture
- Manage preboarding, onboarding, and offboarding processes
- Liaise with new hire prior to start date, ensuring work schedules, company etiquette, transportation options, etc. are explained
- Welcome new employees upon their arrival and give them an office tourIntroduce team members and facilitate meetings with relevant managers
- Coordinate first week of trainings for all new employees and contractors
- Create a support network for new hires
- Set up accounts and ensure new hires have technical assistance to properly set up their hardware and software
- Distribute employee handbook and communicate company policies
- Assist with paperwork, benefits enrollment, and payroll
- HRIS system support (updates, configurations, and employee changes data entry)
What we are looking for:
- Radiate a positive and authentic attitude to ensure you are approachable to employees
- Must be able to hold personal and benefits information strictly confidential
- Demonstrate ability to provide excellent customer service to our most valued customers in People – our employees
- Initiative and comfort creating a new role within the company
- A motivated self starter who is organized and process-oriented
- An entrepreneurial generalist who is able to quickly dig into different business areas
- Excellent communication with people of all backgrounds
- Ability to adapt to change as our company needs continue to expand
- Process-oriented problems will come up so you must know when a process needs changing vs. it being a one off mistake that doesn’t elicit a process shift
- Tackle challenges with a solutions oriented approach
- Be strategic and analytical, but also enjoy the administrative aspects of the role
- Experience creating employee wellness programs
- Experience with benefits administration (enrollment, submitting COBRA requests, and answering front-line employee benefits questions)
- Interest in working at a startup and/or in HR
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.