Do you have experience in Construction, Road Maintenance and Repairs, Concrete, or Asphalt and are looking for a new career?
Terracare Associates' city and municipality division based out of Centennial, CO is looking to fill full-time positions within our maintenance crews, servicing the many different requirements of our public clients.
Essential Duties include:
- Performing general street maintenance such as roadway maintenance and/or repair;
- Operate hand and power tools to complete project and tasks;
- Operate tandem snow plows; rate differential of $25/hr with qualifying license;
- Semi-skilled tasks of work include but not limited to:
Concrete and Asphalt work- sidewalks, potholes, crack sealant, as needed.
"Right-of-way" Maintenance- roadside weed mowing and trash removal, using tractor with weed cutting attachment, walk behind mowers and string trimmers
Grounds Maintenance- include mowing, edging, aeration, fertilization, chemical application, flower beds as needed.
Facility maintenance- include repair and maintenance of public restrooms, shelters, playgrounds, fences, and trails.
Assist with construction and installation of park facilities such as playground equipment, landscape planters and flower beds, retaining walls, soil and sod preparation, and drainage systems.
- Ideal applicant should have 3+ years experience in roadway maintenance or construction and leadership skills and initiative to handle daily tasks and issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
Demonstrated knowledge of basic construction fundamentals;
Varying degrees of experience with asphalt, concrete, and traffic control;
Valid Commercial Driver's License, which is able to pass TCA's driving requirements (or can obtain one within 60 days of hire).
We offer an array of employee benefits, including:
7 company paid holidays
Immediate 401k eligibility with employer match
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their resume and qualifications on the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.