We are working with a thriving boutique law firm in San Francisco on their search for a Litigation Paralegal. This is an exciting opportunity to join a nationally recognized team practicing in complex litigation (IP, professional liability, privacy and class actions) on high profile cases.
- Perform all elements of litigation case management, including file management, discovery, and trial activities.
- Interact with outside entities (e.g. courts, government agencies, expert witnesses, corporations, vendors and other law firms) to gather information or coordinate activities as needed in support of firm activities, specifically trials and arbitrations.
- Draft, review, and/or analyze routine legal documents as requested by attorneys; conduct legal research and cite checks.
- Coordinate and oversee the tasks of more junior paralegals and other support staff as needed on large litigation matters and/or investigations in all phases of litigation from discovery through trial/arbitration.
- Bachelors Degree and Paralegal certificate preferred.
- 5+ years work experience as a litigation paralegal.
- Experience with all stages of litigation, including intake, discovery, and trial.
- Experience coordinating, preparing and attending trials/arbitrations/hearings.
- Experience developing and maintaining processes to collect, store, and maintain paper and electronic case files.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience using Concordance, Relativity, Ringtail, LiveNote, and CaseMap.
- Proficient with cite-checking and Bluebook rules.
- Must be available for overtime and travel as needed.
The successful candidate has 5+ years’ of complex litigation experience, including recent trial experience, is able to meet all established deadlines, and thrives in a collaborative environment.
The firm offers excellent benefits including annual bonuses and profit sharing, 401k, 4 weeks PTO and other perks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year