To plan, implement and evaluate all marketing/sales strategies of an Assisted Living community in order to generate leads and rentals. Develop reciprocal professional relationships with hospitals, senior agencies, physicians,rehabilitation facilities, and other private organizations that will lead to increasing census to full capacity. Oversee and develop caregiver relationships by creating programs that lead to tours and eventual sales.
Reports to: Regional Marketing Director & Administrator
Department Name: Marketing
1. Work closely with Regional Marketing Director & Administrator in creating marketing strategies,collateral material,policy development and special promotional events.
2. Maintain detailed and updated information regarding competition and their services.
3. Provide education to potential referral sources regarding services.
4. Answer all phone inquiries within 24 hours and set family/resident appointments.
5. Convert appointments to deposits/wait list.
6. Maintain an accurate and active wait list.
7. Keep inventory of all marketing materials, i.e.brochures, premiums, letterhead, envelopes, business cards, etc.
8. Provide training to all departments regarding marketing efforts, touring, phone inquiries, etc.
9. Maintain communication with Regional Marketing Director and daily communication with Administrator.
10. Conduct scheduled and unscheduled tours of the community.
11. Work with all community staff on conducting tours when you are unavailable.
12. Coordinate in-house special events, i.e. open houses, resident focused events, expos, etc.
13. Reach out to advertising sources and work with Regional Marketing Director on advertising plans and ads to promote community and special events.
14. Supervise and coordinate all move-ins with nursing and maintenance.
15. Provide and oversee timeliness and accuracy of all marketing reports, quarterly assessments, census, etc.
16. Create outreach events such as community Bingos and education opportunities through senior groups and veteran’s groups.
17. Any other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: