Do you love dogs? Do you love socializing and working with dog loving people? Then you’re going to love working at Big Dog Walkin’! We’re a company full of dog loving people who provide walks, park trips, and full day daycare for the pups of Allston/Brighton, Brookline and Newton! We’re currently seeking a qualified candidate for the following position:
Dog Walker to provide 20, 30, or 60 minute Group and Solo walks for our walking clients.
Job Duties Include:
- Driving with multiple dogs to each client's home to pick up more dogs for group walks
- Controlling and walking dogs in groups of 3-4 around their neighborhood
- Being outside in all weather conditions (this is a year round job!)
You must also:
- Be punctual, responsible, organized with good communication skills
- Have a smartphone
- Have a reliable vehicle to transport dogs in
- Be able to pass a background/reference check
Please be able to make the following commitments:
- Willing to make at least 6 month commitment
- Available at least 3 shifts per week, 10am-3pm
Please note that we are a professional dog care company. We expect our staff to enjoy their work but also approach it with the same commitment they would apply to any employment.
This position also includes opportunities to earn extra compensation via overnight boarding and pet sitting. Please email us your resume and a brief cover letter/bio. Tell us what experience you have with dogs, and let us know why you would be perfect for this job! Local applicants only please!
Salary: Paid per service completed and we have plenty of services to complete!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $75.00 to $110.00 /day