- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) required. Post high school education is preferred.
- Previous work experience in customer service, sales, training, or member retention required.
- Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment.
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Polished phone demeanor, tone and etiquette is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $26.00 /hour