Meet are an ambitious and dynamic Life Sciences recruitment company, with offices in New York, San Francisco & London. We are good people who are great at recruitment. We are looking for Recruiters to join our expanding and buoyant Life Sciences team in New York City. In this sector the key to Meet’s success is the strong, long-standing relationships we have built up globally with leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) worldwide. Our aim is simple, to be the employer of choice within the recruitment sector. We know that if you have the drive and determination to succeed in recruitment then our environment and culture will get the best out of you. Since we started in 2009 we have grown from a small team to 51 consultants globally as well as substantially increasing on turnover year-on-year. Our senior team has over 45 years combined experience of recruiting for top positions. Our Directors include a FTSE250 Recruitment Director, a former pharmaceutical industry Managing Director and two PharmaTimes Recruiter of the Year finalists, including one winner. We have a great story to tell, from humble beginnings to sector market leaders. We have ambitious growth plans, including further US and EU office expansion, and a business culture we believe to be quite unique. We are an expanding and independent company and can offer you a meritocratic working-environment and an exciting and rewarding future.
What is the role of a recruiter?
- This is a fast-paced role, where you will be engaging with large pharmaceuticals companies and helping them with their staffing needs.
- You will act as an ambassador for not only Meet but also for our global pharmaceutical clients, while helping source the best talent within the market.
- You will use various recruitment techniques and methods to engage with candidates and clients; social media, attending networking events, job adverts, head-hunting and obtaining referrals
- You will become an industry expert within the Life Sciences industry and help build out new and existing relationships with professionals within the pharmaceutical industry
What are the benefits of being a recruiter at Meet?
- We provide a high base salary as well as an uncapped commission scheme (OTE $85-130k in your first year, $160k+ in year 2.)
- Award winning training which will allow you to achieve your professional development goals and earning potential - this training is led by some of the best recruiters within the industry
- Numerous Incentives which the company covers all expenses for - Monthly lunches to 5* restaurants, Company Vacations to Ibiza & Miami, days out to Governors Ball and the Hamptons, plus many many more!
- You will be part of a young, vibrant, highly ambitious team that will support you throughout your career