We're seeking a Operations Intern who is talented, entrepreneurial minded, innovative and driven with a passion for helping people - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
What we really want is someone that is capable of evaluating and picking apart practices and recommending new ways forward. You will be an integral part of our team. If you are looking for an easy summer, need not apply! This internship is about a basic understanding of how the Production team plays a critical role in forecasting & planning as well as assist manufacturing to meet the monthly capacity plan and synergize with the Marketing & Sales department to incorporate promotions and anticipated sales into the manufacturing plan.
We need someone with exceptional forecasting abilities, analytical mindset and a willingness to learn.
- Create production plan and coordinate with manufacturing, procurement and sourcing to ensure appropriate capacity and materials to meet the plan.
- Create monthly capacity plan and coordinate with manufacturing to ensure plan is executable at the finite scheduling level.
- Minimize or eliminate obsolescence across all forms of inventory.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, & Finance to understand demand forecast drivers to ensure accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Ensure raw materials and components are available for the production schedule when needed by Just-In-Time delivery.
- Monitor inventory levels and take actions to keep its value within budget.
What We Expect From You
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields
- 3 years of experience in a supply planning role preferred
- APICS or CSCMP certification preferred
- Passion for consumer healthcare and nutraceuticals.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write and understand polices, guidelines, specifications and safety standards.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization, including executives.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Expert organization skills and attention to detail.
- Positive, friendly, and welcoming attitude.
- Adaptable and flexible, willing to take on new tasks as required.
- Willingness to learn and grow in a rapidly changing business.
Why Work Here?
Awesome team, great benefits, and room for growth!
BodyBio - Health at the Cellular Level BodyBio is a nutritional supplement company that is relentlessly focused on the pursuit of health at the cellular level. Its founders are leading researchers in the field of complex metabolic disorders, fatty acid analysis, and the idea that cellular health is at the core of all health. With more than two decades of published scientific research, BodyBio has developed a series of transformative products, most notably, BodyBio’s liposomal Phosphatidylcholine. BodyBio’s range of products support cellular health and are utilized globally as alternative treatment methods for neurological and psychological disorders. BodyBio is committed to continuing to push the boundaries of what’s possible in human vitality and performance through the highest standards of quality, efficacy, curiosity and research.
Job Type: Internship
- Must have a background in supply chain.
Typical start time:
Typical end time: