UCHealth Medical Group - North
UCHlthMG Lvld Urgent Care
PRN (FTE must be 0)
1st Shift - Days
Scheduled Days & Hours:
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different:
a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Urgent Care is looking for an energetic rad tech who will provide direct patient care, perform vital signs, point-of-care testing, and register patients in addition to taking x-rays. The urgent care also provides radiology services to the family practice clinic on site. It's a small team and everyone helps each other to provide excellent patient care.
- Perform all radiology procedures using appropriate patient protocols, positioning, technique selection, contrast media, equipment, supplies and radiation protection. Evaluate images for technical quality.
- Review and confirm provider orders. Consult with Radiologist as necessary.
- Obtain complete pertinent patient history for each procedure.
- Perform visual preventative safety inspections on equipment. Record quality control activities and reports dangerous departmental or equipment conditions to supervisor/manager.
- Explain procedure to be performed to the patient and/or patient family.
- Utilizes EPIC systems.
- Transport patients as needed.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Current ARRT Registered Technologist.
- American Heart Association BLS certification.
- Medical Assistant education and certification also preferred, or the willingness to add MA duties and become MA certified.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.