Are you looking for a new challenging career? Are you smart, dedicated and looking for a meaningful role? Come work side by side with local Seattle female entrepreneur. In this role you would act as a personal assistant. This includes assisting this individual personally and professionally. You would manage a wide range of tasks.
- Responsible for handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism.
- Partaking in farming and business related spoonful farms.
- Manage calendars, planning and organizing events and schedules, and coordinating travel.
- Responding to emails, answering calls, managing mail, acting on her behalf.
- Taking care of pets including dogs.
- Completing personal tasks.
- Running errands.
- Special projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role
- Strong organization, communication and time management skills
- Dog friendly, previous pet care preferred
- Positive Can-Do attitude
Must have own transportation. A background check will be conducted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $31.00 per hour
- pet care: 1 year (Required)
- personal assistant: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Company's Facebook page: