We are a long time hair company that specializes in making quality hair weaves, extensions, wigs, braids, and hairpieces for African American women. Our office is located in Santa Fe Springs, and we're looking for a hairstylist for future photo shoots.
You can check out our website www.zuryhollywood.com and our Instagram @zuryhollywood for examples of shoots, our products, and the models we work with.
1) Job Type:
- Freelance Hairstylist/Braider
- This job is project based
- Must be able to travel to our office in Santa Fe Springs
- Our models are African American so you must have experience working with natural and afro-textured hair
2) Hairstylist requirements
- At least 1 year of experience as a hairstylist and braider
- Must be fast with your hands and attentive at all times during the shoot
- Must be able to do ALL or MOST of the following: braid hair, install wigs, weaves, crochet braids, braiding hair, create hairstyles etc.
- Team player
- Strong interest in hair trends, we value your input and opinion when it comes to upcoming styles and products
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be a certified Hairstylist
- Compensation is $400 per shoot for new hairstylists, as you work with us more and more we do increase compensation
MUST provide link to online portfolio, instagram portfolio, or send examples of relevant experience to be considered.
We are only accepting applications through Indeed at this time, please do not try to contact us elsewhere.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $400.00 /day
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- stylist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Santa Fe Springs, CA (Required)
- Hair/Braiding (Preferred)
- Please provide links to online portfolio, instagram portfolio, or examples of relevant work.
Booth or Chair Rental Required:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: