C3i Solutions is a business process outsourcer specializing in global, high-touch consumer, patient and end user engagement. Our network of global contact centers provides unparalleled, 24/7, multi-lingual support to customers in over 175 countries. For the past 35 years, our unique, multi-channel approach and experience in highly regulated industries have made us the partner-of-choice for some of the world's most trusted brands. With a strategic focus on innovation, we excel at protecting our clients' brands, while maximizing productivity and cost efficiency.
The Vice President, Account Management will provide three key functions: 1. Engage with client at the sr. level to determine where C3i Solutions can add value to the client, 2. Manage the team of Account Directors / Client Managers, 3. Manage to existing client engagement / communication processes - and enhance, and establish new processes where required. This position works to ensure that C3i Solutions is effectively listening to the voice of the client. The incumbent will also perform business development functions during the sales process by identifying opportunities at assigned accounts, writing proposals, RFP responses, and delivering presentations. During the sales process, the incumbent will also work closely with the EVP and CFO on the overall solution, pricing, and contract development.
Principal Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the definition, development, and management of account maintenance and account planning processes including overall responsibility for client issue resolution and client quality
- Supervise the Account Directors who serve as the primary liaison between the ongoing operation teams and client contacts. Attend all internal client reviews and external client meetings
- Ensure seamless operational linkages and business process definition across all services provided to the account (s)
- Direct operational planning for upcoming client business events (re-alignments, expansions, new application launches, etc.)
- Direct the performance of frequent reviews of client operational metrics, translate metrics to business information, and oversee the development of action plans
- Review, approve, and present to the client all proposals, statements of work, and quotes for services. Facilitate meetings with appropriate business owners and the client to finalize all pricing and contractual documents
- Work directly with the SVP or CFO to review/track client revenue and client gross margin of overall client relationship and by service
- Leverage processes to coordinate opportunity identification and business development to expand current service offerings as well as sell new service offerings to the client
- Consult with client on industry trends and best practices related to services being provided by C3i Solutions or provided by client resources
- Schedule and conduct periodic meetings with client senior management to understand the current business landscape as well as upcoming changes. Understand the impact on the client's environment and the impact to any provided services including opportunities for new services
- Develop and sustain a high level relationship with clients at an executive level as well as with all internal resources
- Work with Operational Leaders across all locations to continuously optimize Service Delivery such that it meets clients' requirements overall while also fitting within ISO based standard processes
- Bachelor's degree required (MBA preferred) with a minimum of ten to 15 years'
experience in consultative sales in a services environment. A track record of exceeding
sales and revenue goals and average sales of $500k and above. C-level sales
experience in a service company is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Assertive and consultative farmer personality.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents, to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints, to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style, and to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
The Vice President, Account Management is responsible for the overall account management and account development processes for the incumbent's assigned accounts. This includes responsibility for account planning, business development, client-specific issue resolution, and overall client satisfaction.