June Bug Labs LLC: Part-time Content Developer & Web Designer
JBL is a leading provider of innovative, technology-based business improvement solutions for Environmental Health & Safety teams and partner organizations.
Since 2018, we’ve been covertly creating a laboratory where ideas are toyed with, companies launched, products created and client’s problems solved. At any given time, we incubate between 3-5 ideas and now we are looking for help making our services more visible.
We are seeking a hands-on, execution-focused content developer & web designer to help us expand on how we connect and communicate with our audiences. Fundamentally, this job is about creating platforms to distribute information and building digital content which may consist of text, graphics, videos, etc.
We are looking for someone to take ownership, roll up their (metaphorical or literal) sleeves, and execute end-to-end. We believe the right candidate can level up what we’ve built, create new compelling content that resonates with audiences, and manage the process. You’ll be expected to identify what you need, why you need it, and to find the most collaborative way to get it done. This includes utilizing existing internal resources and working with Marketing Manager to help bring your vision to life.
- Develop marketing and educational assets to be used across all platforms including digital and website to support company goals and client needs
- Generate content that represents the brand and vision of the clients
- Create and manage websites/intranets using WordPress, Wix and SharePoint
- Manage content catalogs using appropriate tools including project management systems such as Asana
- Other duties as assigned including market research
You find a way to get things done and have an eye for good design. You’ve taken a little and turned it into a lot, and you enjoy the thrill of executing your craft. You’re a starter who stays strong all the way to the finish. You have bold ideas, and the skills to gather what you need to execute a project within a startup environment with limited resources.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in concept development, web design and production for digital content
· Proficiency in WordPress, Wix, SharePoint and Adobe Creative Suite.
· Strong copywriting and editorial skills
· May need to submit a portfolio of digital content production, graphic design, video and writing sample
Hours: Up to 20 hours a week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Content Development: 3 years (Preferred)