ENGIE Insight, formerly Ecova, partners with multi-site businesses that aim to thrive in a sustainable world. With a foundation of accurate and comprehensive resource data – including energy, water, waste and telecom – we apply technology and people expertise to lower costs, drive efficiencies and reduce environmental impact. More than 1,000 customers, including 25%+ of the Fortune 500, turn to ENGIE Insight to help move their sustainable resource management initiatives forward.
ENGIE Insight’s people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture—through training, mentoring and professional development—that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Insight.
- In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be attached in your application.
This position is responsible for driving client strategy, growth, retention and satisfaction through increased client focus and engagement and a superior knowledge and communication of ENGIE Insight and the product and services that can benefit our existing clients.
- Responsible for small to medium multi-site national companies with a diverse or concentrated footprint in North America.
- Sell full breadth of solution into one or two decision makers – strong knowledge of bundle/solution selling and implementation.
- Develop solution strategy for account retention and growth for specific buyer need and influence.
- Be the owner of the client, through retention, growth, and maintain a living client strategy through account planning and management.
- Able to effectively convey the value of ENGIE Insight’s products and service, explaining their purpose and performance and how they interconnect for maximum value.
- Establish new business opportunities with targeted accounts through networking, qualifying and closing techniques. Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for client.
- Support ongoing relationships with existing clients in service territory and up-sell new product and services matched with identified client needs and requirements.
- Utilize ENGIE Insight resources to support and maintain consistent sales volume with current customer base.
- Understand customer’s long-term business and increase level of contact within customer’s organization to allow for cross selling of new opportunities and more effective account support.
- Develop service and product knowledge to properly advise clients on ENGIE Insight service and product offerings.
- Lead strategic account planning with clients.
- Meet targeted personal gross profit goals as determined.
- Leads executive business reviews with clients, work in coordination with the Client Service Management organization on execution against the client program
- Interact with several internal departments, including Sales Operations, Marketing, Client Services, and Solution Engineering
- BS/BA degree in Business Management (marketing/sales/business administration concentration) required. Will accept four years of relevant experience in sales or client management in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of resource (energy/waste/water) services and controls.Seven years of sales experience with multi-million dollar accounts.
- Seven years of experience in energy services, high technology, services, or business process outsourcing related field to multi-site accounts.
- Requires account management and growth skills, with a proven and progressive track record.
- Must possess strong financial and business acumen with the ability to identify overall business value
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques, including issue resolution and escalation.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with existing customers.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Solid time management and organization skills.
ENGIE Insight Information
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Insight is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Insight:
Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars
: Sales / Customer services
: North America-United States
Nature of Responsibility
: Senior Manager / Senior Expert
: Sep 24, 2018, 9:08:44 PM