Washington State Behavior Analyst Opportunities!
If you are looking to make a lasting difference while working in an exciting, innovative and supportive environment, come to the beautiful Pacific Northwest and join our amazing team. Imagine Behavioral and Developmental Services of Washington is a family-centered ABA company seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to join our team in Mountlake Terrace, Tacoma, Spokane and Tri-Cities.
We work tirelessly to provide outstanding ethical and empirically-based service rooted in the tenets of Applied Behavior Analysis. Our agency believes strongly in helping all members of our community regardless of location, socio-economic status or disability. We support individuals from early childhood through adulthood, providing comprehensive programming, targeted skill development and individualized behavior interventions in center, home, community and school settings. We are committed to providing effective, evidence-based treatment in a supportive and engaging environment through the use of family friendly methods, consistent family involvement and state of the art procedures.
As a BCBA at Imagine, you’ll be given a diverse caseload, ongoing training and scheduled mentorship to help nurture and grow your clinical, supervisory and leadership skills.
- Active BCBA certification
- Active Washington State license to practice behavior analysis preferred
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in designing and/or implementing evidence-based treatment for children with developmental disabilities, autism, and/or challenging behaviors
- Working knowledge related to the following tools is preferred: Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP)®, Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS)®, PEAK Relational Training System®, Experimental Functional Analysis, Skillstreaming®, and/or The Rubi Parent Training Curriculum®
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance enrollment options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Annual $1,000 continuing education stipend
- Quarterly performance based bonus program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Ongoing, structured clinical training
Keywords: BCBA jobs, BCBA careers, ABA Washington, Applied BehaviorAnalysis, LBA, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, ABAi, Psychology, SpecialEducation, Early Intervention, Verbal Behavior, Autism Spectrum Disorders,Developmental Disabilities, Parent Education
Job Type: Full-time
- ABA Therapy: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement