The AWARD Winning Days Inn & Suites Bozeman is looking to hire Housekeepers/Room Attendants who are enthusiastic, high energy with " Hospitality Personality Plus" .
The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented and takes pride in providing a sparkling clean room for our guests. While this can be a physically demanding position, it also offers an opportunity to work alongside a group of hard-working people who are all empowered to do whatever it takes to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- Hold yourself accountable for achieving established cleanliness standards
- Hold yourself accountable for exceeding every guest’s expectations
- Work closely with your supervisor to achieve or exceed expectations
- Clearly understand and hold yourself accountable for the expectations of the Room Attendant position
- Treat the hotel as if it was your own
- Assist in providing a safe, healthy environment for all guests and fellow associates
- Assure that your daily actions reflect Brutger Equities core values
Housekeepers/Guest Room Attendants must be available to work weekdays and weekends, averaging 16-32 hours per week. Flexible work schedules available.
Excellent benefit package available including:
- Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Quarterly Bonus
- Advancement Opportunities
- on Bus Route
To be considered, for this opportunity please apply to this job posting or complete a job application at the hotel. 1321 North 7th Ave Bozeman, MT.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Housekeeping -Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person