About the Job
As part of a small and passionate team your contributions will play a key role in building world leading electronic sensors and navigation system.
You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced and often uncertain environment while contributing to innovative solutions, demonstrating personal leadership, technical competence, and attention to detail.
- Plan and buy raw material and supplies from electronics to fasteners
- Manage logistics from our suppliers to our production floor to our customers
- Develop schedules and forecasts for purchasing by working with sales and production
- Lead efforts to organize and manage inventory
- Manage lead-times and the impacts of engineering changes on our materials
- Take care of suppliers to ensure they are successful and personally engaged
- Perform regular daily shipping & receiving activities
- Assist with customer communication and production scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of industry experience. Higher degree candidates will be given preferences, with a four year college degree being preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills sufficient to prioritize and complete assignments and projects independently, while balancing competing needs and attending to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to cooperate with team members / leaders
- Judgment and prudent exercise of authority
- Knowledge of and experience using information technology tools, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet.
- Comfortable on the phone – nice, confident personality
- Strong analytical ability including basic high school level math skills
- General understanding of business processes
About SignalQuest: Whit Kelley, CEO
At SignalQuest we have a focused, high performing team and a small-company environment well suited for those with personal drive and a desire to contribute to long term innovation. We believe in investing in our team members, empowering them to take personal responsibility for our direction and allowing them the room to create our future. This year we will make about 10 million electronic sensors in Lebanon NH, where our R&D, production, sales and management are located in a historic renovated brick mill building on the Mascoma River.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- purchasing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Why are you an excellent candidate for this role?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement