Brief outline of position:
- Assist assigned People in Recovery (PIR) in defining and progressing toward self-defined recovery goals.
- Provide individual and group counseling for PIR utilizing an Evidenced- Based Practices approach.
- Insure that defined clinical documents are completed and updated in cooperation with PIR and according to program procedures.
- Assist in all aspects of recovery program as directed by Associate Director/ Program Coordinator.
- Facilitate psycho-educational, skills training, rehabilitation and therapy groups as assigned.
- Work in cooperation with CPS to provide case management and community integration for persons in recovery.
- Assist PIR to become familiar with and utilize existing community resources to achieve recovery goals.
- Work in cooperation with PIR in design and implementation of program schedule
- Assist Associate Director in monitoring staff use of time.
- Monitor activity schedule for development and implementation.
- Serve as liaison with vendors and authorized administrative staff.
- Oversee inventory and purchase of supplies.
- In absence of Associate Director, communicate if needed, with Director of Adult Mental Health.
- Assist Associate Director in quality review of clinical documentation.
- Supervise Certified Peer Specialist.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Masters Degree in Psychology or related areas; experience in mental health field and knowledge of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Model. Some supervisory experience is a plus.
Willing and physically able to: A) Climb stairs; B) Stand and Sit for prolonged periods of time; C) Carry heavy documents; D) Bend and kneel; E) Restrain clients in emergency situations; F) Use public transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation: 3 years (Required)
- Mental Health: 3 years (Required)
- Supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)