We are excited to announce a new opening in our Patient Relations department at Professional VisionCare!
At Professional VisionCare, we are a progressive optometry practice with the privilege of helping patients with their vision needs and eye health, and actively changing lives through innovative vision care. Whether you are just getting started on your path to a meaningful career, or striving to grow professionally, we are looking for applicants who are committed to providing the best care to our patients, while demonstrating strong work ethic.
What’s so awesome about Professional VisionCare, you may ask, and why should you consider applying? Just to name a few:
- Professional VisionCare is a successful, growing practice. We opened our doors over 30 years ago, and now have three locations, nine nationally known optometrists, over fifty staff members, and thousands of incredible patients!
- Our optometric assistants enjoy PAID training, competitive pay, PLUS quarterly bonuses! All of our staff enjoy a great benefits package, including medical/dental insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement options, attendance bonuses-and more!
- We appreciate our staff-we really do! Staff appreciation is shown in many ways-big and small, because you deserve some recognition for the hard work you do. For example, every other month I host a “Just Because” staff appreciation event, where we cut loose and have fun with a Murder Mystery Party, a Karaoke night, Picnic in the Park, etc.
- We care about helping others. Obviously, providing great vision care is our top priority, and we’ll get to that. But we also care about helping others outside of our practice walls, and enjoy giving back to our community. We have served at soup kitchens, made cards for veterans, donated toys to underprivileged children, just to name a few!
- Most importantly, we change lives through innovative vision care. This is more than a mission statement to us-our doctors, managers, and staff truly lives it. Day after day, we hear stories from patients and staff who are excited and impacted by the care that we provide-and its amazing to be apart of! We are “not your ordinary eye doctor,” and make it easy to go above and beyond to make a difference in others’ lives.
In our Patient Relations department, we are accepting resumes for a full time Patient Service Representative at our Pediatric location The Solution Center.
- Greet and check in/out patient in a friendly and professional manner
- Prepare, maintain, and file patient charts and office records
- Verify insurance coverage and benefits
- Collect and accurately record patient payments
- Address patient inquiries
- Efficiently schedule and confirm patient appointments
- Handle a multi-line inbound phone call system
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Upbeat, friendly, and excellent communication skills
At Professional VisionCare, we offer comprehensive training, bonus opportunities, flexible benefits, and competitive wages. Please apply today if you are interested , and thank you for your consideration.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website (www.professionalvisioncareinc.com). Professional VisionCare is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent