Dynamic portfolio of companies seeking an experienced and talented marketing assistant to help grow our brand and drive client growth by serving the needs of our guests.
Seeking a passionate individual that is keenly familiar and experienced with:
- Goggle Adwords
- Facebook Campaigns and analytics
- Instagram/Snap Chat Advertising and campaign evaluation.
This is the perfect fit for an energetic individual, who loves the culmination of imagination, data driven analysis, and a commitment to drive tangible results.
In addition, this individual will assist our Dean of Admissions with student enrollment and its related functions - facilitating class needs.
The core demonstrated skills set for this opportunity include:
1. Graphic design experience using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, with established portfolio of brochures, marketing flyers - or in lieu thereof, the ability to demonstrate competency for the creation of the same.
2. Basic video production and editing of product/service related materials
3. Creative Writing/Copy Editing
4. Social Media management (Creation of content on social media accounts, with experience and ability to produce analytical conclusions to evaluate potential effectiveness.)
5. Website layout design (Not the actual development of a website - rather, the ability to design a creative website theme in Photoshop in tandem with owner.)
For the right individual, our company offers two weeks vacation (after 90 days), holidays, and a professional working environment near to the Medical Center.
Must work well independently with little supervision, but able to collaborate with company directors in the generation of marketing materials.
The position is best suited for an individual that embodies a great sense of professionalism, maintains an analytical mindset, and does not mistake effort for results.
We are seeking someone that isn't afraid to take creative risks but can more importantly evaluate the effectiveness of past and current marketing goals and adjust accordingly to maximize value.
Additional duties are to serve as a back up to our Dean of Admissions, serving as a college representative, returning inquiries from potential clients, generating correspondence and marketing materials, facilitate student scheduling, and print/mail certificates.
Exempt, full-time position, M-F from 9:00 - 5:00.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year