A top ranked CPA firm with over 30 years of experience in Oregon is seeking a full-time administrative assistant who is friendly, reliable and eager for a new opportunity. If you are looking for a position working in an office environment where you can continue to grow and develop yourself professionally, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer phones and assist clients or transfer phone call
- Greet clients and notify colleagues of their arrival
- Supply ordering
- Data entry
- USPS/FedEx drop-offs as needed
- Assemble tax returns and cost reports
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Great customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Computer savvy
- Upbeat and Professional
- 1-2 years Front desk/Receptionist experience preferred
- Experience working in fast paced environment
- Experience working with multiple phone lines
- HS Diploma/GED
- Some college preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
What's in it for you?
- Competitive wage, paid time off, seven paid holidays.
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, prescription coverage, company 401(k) w/ matching, and more.
To apply, please respond to this ad with a cover letter and resume. Applications without those will not be considered.
This position does not offer relocation assistance. This position does not offer sponsorship.
Deadline to apply: Nov 4, 2018
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant/ Reception: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)