Amazing, 12 chair Specialty Group practice minutes from Oakwood, OH one of the Best Places to Live in Ohio with Blue Ribbon Schools. In business over 30 years, this office is looking for a part time or full time Endodontist. This specialty practice has a well established Fee For Service patient base with an established referral source of local dentists!
Are you looking to get out of your corporate dental job? Are you an associate or owner that is not busy enough? Find your Best Opportunity at this Fee For Service focused growing practice.
Full Clinical Autonomy, Financial Stability, Flexible Schedule, Mentorship Opportunity, Profit Sharing!
This well established, patient and clinical focused owner is looking for the additional dentist to be open to the idea of partnering in the near future. Current owner dentist is looking to grow and help mentor if desired. Doctor and community centric marketing has been proven to be extremely successful in this location allowing you to produce the type of dentistry you want! You will get a super supportive team eager to build a relationship with their new dentist.
Work schedule is 1-5 days a week, no weekends.
Benefits to help breakdown your decision in choosing to work with me and my practice.
· Commission: Up to 50% of collections!
· Performance Bonus: Profit Sharing or Payed out as Stock. You can get equity as an associate.
· Facilities & Equipment: Will provide up to 10K in new equipment, maintenance and facility improvement every year.
· Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and Med Mal. Simple IRA and personal accounting services. Online HR platform.
· Mentorship/Vendor Relations: This Relationship helps you define strengths, to build upon those strengths to provide premier dental care to your patients and personal growth to you as a dentist.
Some of my relationships include: The Paragon Program, Kavo Kerr, Roe Dental Lab, Henry Schein, Itero, Invisalign, Dexis, Dentrix, Dentrix Ascend, Kettenbach, and the ODA.
· Marketing: Personalized and specific to your clinical treatment preferences. Tv, print, digital and social mediums with heavy focus: On Site SEO and Offsite SEO with review platforms driving NEW patients to call your office and schedule.
· Clinical Education- Will pay up to 6K a year in CE courses, including travel expenses.
Internal CE programs provided by me and my clinical director and vendor relationships throughout the year. This provides a more intimate gathering of colleagues locally. I have also started a Cancer Research Fund at The James, The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center, providing further opportunities throughout the year for you, not available to the public.
· Administrative Support: Me and my team want to promote you "Our Dentist" so you can provide the highest level of care at each patient interaction. You have the support of your regional manager, office manager and clinical team members. Our clinical and administrative team members have regular trainings and reviews.
As your colleague, I will help accelerate your goals and be proactive, anticipating your needs while building your ideal practicing future.
Mark Alexandrunas DMD
Confirm interest and clinical care philosophy during initial consultation.
To Schedule Initial Consult and fastest response, text:
Dr. Mark Alexandrunas, Owner 614-425-9061
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $400,000.00 /year
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: