We build several lines of campers and travel trailers- all from aircraft aluminum- even the chassis is 6061 T6 aluminum. The brands are Kool-Flite, Silver Streak, and Dynamo TCX. The goal is to build a better camper than what's offered, lighter in weight, and for a reasonable price. We build these to last 100 years. 100% No Smoking facilities. If you smoke, this is probably not the place for you.
- Must have experience in both 12 and 110V as well as solar systems and batteries/controllers.
- Must be able to set up complete electrical and plumbing systems throughout several camper lines.
- Knowledge of marine wiring and panels is a plus, as we're using more products from the marine industry, than cheap camper junk.
- You'll be designing these systems and wiring layouts from scratch, you should have experience in performing this type work, it's going to be changing constantly.
- Flexible schedule, work your own hours.
Pay competitive with local RV or marine repair shops.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- professional electrical: 5 years (Preferred)
- electrician: 5 years (Preferred)
- valid driver's license (Preferred)