312 Pizza Company is growing and is looking for a Kitchen Manager to lead our kitchen staff in maintaining our high standard of food quality for each and every guest while having the opportunity to come up with new and inventive items for our menu. 312 Pizza Company has a casual, fun environment geared to providing our guest with a unique Chicago Deep Dish experience and was recently voted as the Best Pizza in Nashville in the 2017 Toast of Nashville Awards. If you like to have fun in a casual environment while providing guests with high quality, excellent food, then 312 is the place for you!
- Must have 1 to 3 years of kitchen management experience in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
- Strong Multi-Tasking ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Culinary school background a plus
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus
- Able to work ten hour-plus shifts plus ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Able to grasp, lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs. as needed
- Finger/hand dexterity to operate kitchen machinery, knives, etc.
- Able to withstand changes in temperature, occasional smoke, steam and heat and work in a confined area
- Must possess hearing, visual and sensory abilities to observe and detect emergency situations; also, to distinguish product, taste, texture, temperature and presentation and preparation
- Room for Growth
- Competitive compensation
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Performance based pay raises
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Paid vacation time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year