- Change Management
- Conflict Management
- Sales Experience
- Project Management
- Customer Service
Workfront, Inc, a leading provider of Work Management software, is seeking an experienced Solution Consultant to be a part of our Professional Services team. This team interacts closely with the Sales and Customer Experience teams to manage and meet customer expectations.
This person will work in the role of Solution Architect to perform requirements analysis of potential/existing customer work management practices and deliver ideal solutions to our customers. There is also an expectation as a key component of this role to develop and execute on departmental strategic initiatives.
Key responsibilities of this role include delivering strategic advisory, optimal solution roadmaps, change management guidance and adoption strategy - including identifying opportunities for each customer to grow their work management maturity through effective use of their current system as well as new products and services. This role is instrumental in our growth plan as we aim to provide more sophisticated services for Strategic and High Profile customers of Workfront.
- Able to design and architect Enterprise-level Business Process solutions using Workfront to achieve client business objectives following a proven methodology and approach.
- Increase adoption of Workfront to solve problems not yet identified by the client, ultimately increasing the business value of Workfront.
- Develop solution designs that promote a strategic vision as to how the Workfront solution will provide value to the client's company while solving near-term defined business problems.
- Develop project plans, design documents, templates, layouts, queues, custom forms, reports and other project artifacts that align with the defined requirements and plan created during the implementation cycle.
- Deliver high-quality consulting services to ensure our client's Workfront implementation and go-live success.
- Serve as a Business process workflow SME for our customers
- Engage Customer Executives in long-term value and ROI discussions pertaining to Workfront as an Operational System of Record
- Create content to contribute to the continuous improvement of our product and implementation methodologies, including but not limited to consulting playbook, certification programs, and product management
- Travel up to 50%
- Strong leadership capabilities and results orientated approach.
- Possess an Executive- level presence; Can lead from the front - driving a focus on adoption over complexity and perfection.
- Extensive familiarity with Enterprise System of Records -- including implementation experience, change management, and adoption practices.
- Able to architect complex implementation requirements and distill into an actionable roadmap
- Solid understanding of the company vision for product and customer experience and be able to align the team with this vision from an operational perspective
- Minimum of 5 years project management.
- Minimum six years of experience as an onsite consultant.
- Change Management and Business process consulting experience - a huge plus.
- High Technical Aptitude and hunger to learn and share learnings for the benefit of the team and Workfront's customers.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and relationship skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize personal workload.
- Workfront Implementation experience highly desired
- Able to balance and articulate technological and business solutions to complex problems
- Proven track record of delivering end-to-end solutions for major/significant projects.
- Can lead from the front - driving a focus on adoption over complexity and perfection.
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience) and proven Business Process Consulting experience required
Customer Focus Requirements
- A highly motivated individual with a proven track record of successfully managing and scaling customer relationships
- Ability to translate technical understanding to action plans and issue resolution
- Strong negotiation, conflict management & customer service skills
- Knowledge of current information systems technology and of healthcare industry and trends
- Self-starter with exceptional commitment to providing superior proactive customer service
- Effectively communicate to customers in both written and verbal forms, including the ability to convey difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Ability to work proactively and independently within a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Can bring "team-oriented" solutions that ensure success for the customer and Workfront - not looking for "lone wolves" but for individuals that see success through the team lens.