Illuma Care Connections is a fast-growing early stage company based in Alpharetta, GA. We are seeking a Call Center Manager to lead a team of Care Coordinators that set appointments for diabetic patients needing required annual eye care screenings.
The manager will be responsible for hiring, training, and developing the Care Coordinator team; increasing productivity, ensuring required KPIs are met, and building a strong culture of discipline and fun. We believe that fun and discipline can co-exist with the right team and leadership.
The manager will work closely with health plan clients to create an exceptional customer experience, oversee all contracts and help drive revenue. The more productive we are as a team, the more revenue we drive to the organization. The right candidate will have strong analytical and technical skills and must have a strong desire to help people grow and be happy in their roles.
We have high expectations for our leaders to help set the right course in building a very strong, cohesive team environment.
This position may require various schedules including weekends based on client requirements and company goals.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a Call Center managerial role or similar position
- Experience managing a majority outbound call center, with inbound experience as well
- Knowledge of Medicare products, procedures, and regulatory guidelines is helpful but not required
- Problem solving skills with strong analytical and technical abilities
- Ability to create a strong team environment and culture
- Ability to closely partner with all levels of internal and external stakeholders on projects
- Interest in growing your career in project management and leadership
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing client relationships and projects in a call center environment
- Provides weekly agent performance feedback to ensure compliance with the company and project goals
- Mentors and develops team by providing constant feedback on performance and goals
- Prepares weekly and monthly call center reporting for leadership and coordinator team
- Develop and implement reward and recognition programs to motivate a productive and positive work environment
- Analyzes quality and performance trends and mentors and coaches the team for continuous improvement
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center Management or Supervisory: 3 years (Required)