A-V Services Inc., a leading AV company with multiple fortune 100 contracts within the financial, pharmaceutical, and computing industry, seeks a Live/Virtual Event Producer. Must have great customer service with emphasis supporting the corporate work sector.
The Live/Virtual Event Producer manages the production, editing and encoding of audio and video webcasts and is responsible for project managing streaming media events, both live and pre-recorded. This role requires a highly detail-oriented individual who is comfortable interfacing with clients under fast-paced, time-critical situations and has excellent troubleshooting abilities. This position would be split between onsite and remote support.
- Create, update, project manage and edit live and on-demand streaming media events.
- Manage technical arrangements, including tests, teleconference coordination, onsite production, etc.
- Build successful client relationships.
- Consistently meet project timelines and deliver flawless multimedia events.
- Keep all project stakeholders informed throughout project life cycle: pre-event, live-event, and post-event.
- Troubleshoot technical problems before/during/after the event.
- Quickly solve problems and make quick decisions during the production of live events.
- Educate clients on Multimedia’s streaming products and services.
- 3-4 years of work experience in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent organizational, planning, management, and communication skills.
- Strong client service skills
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and navigate through unexpected roadblocks.
- 1-2 years of video / audio editing experience
- Photoshop experience
- Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint
- Knowledge of basic Audio video / computer technical solutions and troubleshooting techniques.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Form creation in Adobe acrobat a plus
- Knowledge of streaming protocols and encoding of audio/video and related tools.
Full Time Position has benefits including employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), competitive and comprehensive health insurance, life insurance, dental program, 401k, short-term and long-term disability insurance, FSA, HRA, Commuter Benefit Card, full paid vacations, and paid holidays.
A-V Services Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10167: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- high-level event/conference production: 5 years (Preferred)
- working with tight deadlines and extreme pressure: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location