Seeking an Acquisition Analyst II to support the Associate Chief Information Officer (ACIO) for Cybersecurity (ACIO/CS) office within the US Department of the Treasury’s Departmental Offices (DO), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). This position is full time and located at 1750 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC, 20001.
Our team supports the Cybersecurity Program Office with their financial management, acquisition, and project management needs. Our team’s scope of effort includes developing budgets, spend plans, acquisition packages, project management processes, and providing overall program control expertise and assistance to all staff members. Additionally, the Program Control team provides numerous acquisition and financial related reports and supports a variety of data calls related to individual projects and programs within the Cybersecurity office.
Responsibilities and skillset include:
- Strong understanding of acquisition life-cycles to support interdisciplinary functional teams;
- Creating high quality acquisition packages for cybersecurity services, hardware and software within IRS Procurement policy and procedures;
- Interfacing with IRS Procurement and ACIO/CS Program Offices to facilitate procurements;
- Generating procurement requisitions in the Treasury procurement system (PRISM by Compusearch Software Systems);
- Providing financial management support to review and track program budgets, funding requests, and requisitions;
- Facilitating Interagency Agreements (IAA) process for new work requested by customers or servicing agencies;
- Tracking various procurement and financial metrics (collections, obligations, expenses, etc.);
- Supporting the creation of Program Control process/standard operating procedure documentation;
- Providing inputs for various report requests and data calls;
- Strong familiarity with Federal Cybersecurity initiatives to include but not limited to: NIST Frameworks and Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA);
- Supporting $10+ million, multi-year procurements;
- Supporting technology acquisitions for both IT products and services within the Federal Government;
- Ability to coordinate Acquisition packages:
- Full RFP acquisition package consisting of the Acquisition Plan, SOW/SOO/PWS, IGCE, Market Research Summary, Evaluation Criteria, Selection Methodology, and other documents as necessary contingent on the procurement value and type.
- Minimum 8 years experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Public Trust Required / Treasury or IRS Clearance Preferred.
- Work experience equivalent to FAC/COR Level III as defined at FAI.GOV.
Job Type: Contract
- Technical Writing: 4 years (Preferred)