Quantitative Developer, Consulting, Jersey City, NJ, 5+ years exp. USC/GCH Equities & FI, Data Analysis, Volatility & Correlation Models, strong SQL & Python, must have an MS in a quantitative degree, not technology
5+ years of general experience in quantitative financial engineering / data analysis / modeling
Knowledge and Skills Required for the Quantitative Developer:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Hands on experience in quantitative finance, especially volatility and correlation models.
- In depth understanding of products and market structure, especially for equities, corporate bonds and municipal bonds. ETF knowledge is a plus.
- Expertise experience in risk management.
- Ability to operate autonomously, as well as be an effective member of a broader team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle large data set including data quality control and facilitate study or research.
- Strong programming skills in SQL and Python.
- Strong skills in a common scripting language such as: Excel VBA, MatLab, R, Python, or Perl.
Why work with me when you see the same position advertised with others?
I am a senior staffing professional not a junior recruiter who doesn't know what they are doing yet. I can answer your questions immediately. I know your skill set.
Resume won't get lost in the "black hole"
Feedback and follow through
Resume review, create relevancy
Better information on the company culture
Inside information on the hiring manager, team, the ideal profile, etc.
The best Interview preparation you will ever experience!
Please check out my profile on Linkedin or call me on 800-331-1987