Provide consulting services to support public health analytic initiatives for government health agencies. Leverage expertise in the areas of project management, analytical technology implementations, and data analysis. Interact with client personnel and senior leadership to accomplish project objectives. Apply expertise in scientific and technological work to comprehend and integrate science, technological capabilities, and analytics to create impactful, informative systems or tools to drive data-driven public health decision-making.
- Experience with IT
- Experience with visualization programs, including Tableau, PowerBI, or SAS VA
- Experience with developing in Palantir Foundry software
- Ability to deal with ambiguous, fast-paced situations
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with data manipulation and statistical modeling using SAS or similar statistical software, including SPSS, R, SUDAAN, or STATA
- Experience with government health agencies
- Experience with analyzing large-scale datasets
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.