What is Greek Socials?
Greek Socials is one of the largest nation-wide full service Greek event planning companies. Greek Socials works with fraternities and sororities to plan their events. This includes but is not limited to formals, artist parties, mixers, tailgates, date dashes, away weekends, rush events, philanthropy events, etc. We put together all the moving parts to produce the best parties.
Looking to be a Greek Socials Ambassador?
The GS Brand Ambassador internship is an exclusive program that entails a select few of the most prominent individuals on each campus. You will be connected with a community of outstanding and driven individuals from all over the nation.
GS Ambassadors are role-models and leaders. They are heavily involved in the social life of their campus. They are intelligent, driven, and lively. They are humble and sensible. They are accepting of their faults. They don’t linger on failures, they learn from them. They are fun and competitive but are also compassionate and helpful. We want the relationships developed from this program to last a lifetime.
This program is a paid internship with a great payout. Our program compensates well for the amount of time required. It is enjoyable and does not require tedious busy work. The program mainly consists of socializing and developing connections in your community on your own time.
What are we looking for?
Greek Socials is looking for qualified, in-college interns to join our Business Development team. You will assist in:
- Generating account leads (Getting in contact with the social chairs on campus)
- Creating Client appointments for our Account Managers
- Setting up and attending fun Client dinners and meetings for our Account Managers
- Providing information and conducting research for Greek Life on campus
- Account and Client relations
- Creating creative social media campaigns
- Representing the Greek Socials brand on campus and on social media
- Communication and collaboration with sales team
- Attending video meetings with your manager
We hope for you to be able to gain experience in real world Business Development and to give yourself an edge in the job market with a great resumé builder. Further, your successful association with Greek Socials will result in financial compensation on a per-appointment compensation schedule. You will be learning new skills to add to your knowledge base while gaining confidence in your abilities by meeting new people and practicing networking skills while establishing a network of professional contacts, mentors, and references. There is a potential for a full-time job offer at the end of the internship based on your performance.
- Currently (or recently) attending a University
- Currently (or recently) involved in greek life
- Solid understanding of University greek life culture and markets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer or laptop with a working camera
To increase your chances to land an interview, please be as thorough as possible in your application. Feel free to submit anything that displays any qualities that we are looking for. Resumes are required. Cover letters tremendously help as well as social media handles.
To learn more about the culture at Greek Socials we have provided a few resources below:
Event photos: www.greeksocials.pixieset.com
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract, Commission
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Please tell us about any social organizations you are currently or have been involved in.