Experience with Memory Care required.:
PRN shifts available:
6:30am-2:45pm / 2:30pm-10:45pm / 10:30pm-6:45am:
FT 1st shift (6:30am-2:45pm):
FT 2nd shift (2:30pm-10:45pm):
CNA preferred but not required:
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities.
Belmont Village staff members play an essential role in providing our residents with an exceptional lifestyle as they age. Our goal is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care and services to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a commitment to working with seniors.
Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living a Great Place to Work and Live!:
This position provides personal care assistance with Activities of Daily Living including bathing, dressing, toileting and transferring to multiple senior residents residing at Belmont Village Senior Living.
- A Caregiver is usually assigned to support multiple residents within the community. A Caregiver may be hired or assigned to provide private care services to one resident based on resident or operational needs.
- Follows the resident’s individual service plan in providing one-on-one support and companionship to residents, which may include (but not limited to):
- daily wellness checks
- light housekeeping services
- incontinence management including assisting residents to the bathroom and providing assistance with hygiene as needed.
- assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene and mobility
- Assisting in development and updating of each resident’s individual service plan and charting.
- Reporting concerns about residents to the Nurse-on-Duty or the Director of Resident Care Services.
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community, including (but not limited to):
- assisting residents with participation in activities.
- facilitating activities.
- escorting of resident(s) for activities outside community when requested.
- promoting safety and well-being of residents.
- Assisting with meal service in the dining room if assigned to dementia programming areas of the community
- High School diploma or equivalent .
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
- Experience as a primary caregiver and/or experience or education that has provided opportunity to develop good organizational skills as well as an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population.
- Ability to work schedules assigned in a 24 hour operation, including weekends.
- Good communication and telephone skills.
- One plus year of direct care experience
- PC skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Observation and reporting skills
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.