Who is Credible?
We believe life's changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life's important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) listed Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the role
Credible is looking for an inspired, creative Director of Product Design to guide the design team in crafting the experience thousands of users have while interacting with our core product offering. Working closely with Credible's VP of Product and VP of Engineering, you will be heading up design efforts, optimizing user flow, and making the user experience easy, fast, and fun. You will play a meaningful role in building out Credible's growing design team as we expand in the coming year.
Sample Projects Include:
Education and Experience:
- Managing a research process to discover how best to serve users who don't complete Credible's process.
- Conducting a user flow analysis in collaboration with the Product Management team and brainstorming and prototyping ways to increase conversion.
- Re-imagining our mobile user experience.
Personality and Values:
- 6+ years of progressive experience in UI/UX design, product design, and/or art direction experience with a focus on internet and mobile consumer products is required. At least 1 year of supervisory experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, UI/UX, HCI or a related field required.
- A beautiful, inspiring portfolio that demonstrates real life experience with interaction models, customer flows, style guides, and prototypes required.
- High-level knowledge of design tools - Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, and any other tools needed to get the job done.
- Experience building and overseeing the entire user research process - everything from surveys to ethnographic research to usability testing.
- Eye for design: you're passionate about design and aesthetic.
- Next-level execution: you turn product requirements into sketches, wireframes, UI designs and prototypes that bring them to life.
- Balance function and form: your design work is purposeful, and you recognize that great design brings a combination of aesthetic and usability.
Why you want to work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don't get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.