Let us help you Build Your Brand!
Come to Sodexo to build your network and expand your web of influence with one of our premier mobile management positions on the National Resource Bench. These traveling management roles are intended as a 1-to-2-year assignment to help you create and build your personal brand across multiple segments and give you the opportunity to expand, enhance, and develop additional skills while you search for your dream job within Sodexo.
What’s in it for you?
No relocation is necessary for our mobile management positions that offer you 100% national travel with all travel expenses covered by Sodexo.
The National Resource Bench provides two (2) full weeks of focused, virtual onboarding and training to guarantee your continued success at Sodexo, along with meaningful and ongoing developmental opportunities.
Our Team offers you a diversity of work experiences by placing you in multiple segments to help you identify where you see yourself in the future.
Are you the One? We are seeking candidates with 3+ years previous custodial or housekeeping General Manager level experience in a high-volume environment. The General Manager of Environmental Services will:
develop and motivate a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in housekeeping/custodial system;
build and maintain strong customer / client relationships;
- possess strong leadership skills;
effectively communicate to all levels within the organization;
have experience effectively managing projects within agreed-upon timelines;
be proficient with computers and other technology;
have experience with vendor and contract management, as well as union and contract negotiations; and
have strong financial acumen and budget management experience.
Sound like the role you have been looking for? APPLY TODAY and join the Sodexo National Resource Bench!
While the COVID-19 vaccination is not typically required by Sodexo, it is required for these specific cross-segment, mobile management positions.
Applicants must be able to drive, have a valid driver's license, and clean driving history.
The minimum commitment to our mobile management positions is nine (9) months. Upon completion of nine (9) months in your role, you will be allowed to post for other internal opportunities. Exemptions may be granted by the Team Director.
For this remote position, the targeted salary range is $60,000 - $75,000 depending on your experience and qualifications.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer:
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides local account leadership and strategic direction to the on-site Environmental Service exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service programs. Directs business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values and commitments made in the Sodexo/Client contractual agreement.
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 3 years
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.