THE COMPANY AND TEAM
Our clients Digital, Data, and Analytics practice architects, builds and implements integrated technology platforms that power large-scale digital platforms across a variety of devices.
- Their growing talented Java team is looking to expand the team throughout the USA and looking for Java Developers with experience in web application development and content management systems. This world-class Java team focuses in custom product development as well as quality application designs.
- Their goal is to help organizations optimize their digital and mobile presence through a perfect blend of strategy, experience, and technology (including CMS, Search, eCommerce, and mobile apps).
New York City and Multiple USA cities
JUNIOR JAVA DEVELOPER – Digital, Data, and Analytics practice
**Due to timelines and project urgency our client is not able to sponsor. Candidates authorized to work in the USA will be considered/Residents and USA Citizens.
- Client is looking for Java developers who have a passion for delivering killer web and mobile experiences and wowing
- If you want to revolutionize the way people build, manage and use websites, you have no better place to work than
- Interested to learn new technologies and skills, and display ability to work independently
- Communicate effectively with clients
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related major
- Strong foundation in object-oriented development (C++, C#, or Java)
- Mastery over algorithms, data structures, and functions
- Solid understanding of database concepts (relational, transactional, partitioning/sharding)
- Interest in web applications and enterprise solutions
- Desire to work in a fast paced, result driven environment where technology has a direct impact on business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The Offer | Perks
- Our client offers a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
An equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Web Development: 3 years (Preferred)