32 Hours a week
Medical, Dental, & Vision!!!
- Disburses select menus for future meal requests; aids residents in filling out menus; collects the select menus
after they have been filled out; corrects menus for completeness and accuracy, according to diet orders and
residents likes/ dislikes.
- Fills out menus for those residents who are unable, using the patient profile cards.
- Responsible for ensuring a complete and accurate tallying of select menus and completing with accuracy
kitchen production sheets.
- Responsible for new admission nutritional screening, patient profile card information and interview, and
related documentation inaccordance with OBRA and Title 22 for SNF.
- As requested by independent residents, review dietary needs and offers appropriate suggestions to improve
the quality of the resident’s diet.
- Provides information and counseling on nutrition to residents. Oversees the SNF and Assisted Living
nourishment orders distribution in accordance with OBRA and Title 22 and department guidelines.
- Checks cold food temperatures before trayline begins.
- Supervises and participates in assembly of trays for trayline service ensuring trays are complete and
garnished properly. Ensures smooth operation of trayline during food service time.
- Conducts meal rounds during meal times in the SNF and Assisted Living to observe acceptance and
appropriateness of diet orders. Relates any necessary information to Director of Nursing Services, food
Service Director, Diet Technician, and Registered Dietitian.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties including answering incoming calls, taking and relaying messages,
answering questions, documenting menu information and maintaining records of special dietary needs of
- Act as a Food Services Department liaison with the Health Services Department.
High school graduation or equivalent. Some experience in a similar position/food service preferred.
Job Type: Part-time