We provide florals and decor for high-end social events, such as weddings, and corporate events. We are looking for floral designer.
Essential responsibilities in this position include:
- Use knowledge of the life and freshness of plants and flowers.
- Use knowledge of a variety of hand tools and plants with thorns.
- Demonstrate respect and professionalism to clients and venue staff.
- Be able to life/move a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Safely deliver and set-up event items on time and in a professional manner.
- Move items throughout the warehouse to designated areas in order to maintain an efficient, clean and organized warehouse.
- When creating florals and setting up events, use creativity and artistic talent.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have a minimum of 1 year floral design experience.
- Be available to work some weekends and holidays.
- The desire to work in a warehouse setting and at event locations.
- Experience in producing “personals” for a wedding party.
- The ability to be on his/her feet all day long.
- Willingness to help out where needed.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary