SOR Technology is growing! We’re looking for an experienced and savvy marketing generalist with great creative and campaign management chops to join our team as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Who We Are
SOR Technology a privately held travel company with 15 years in the making. We’re profitable, thriving, and poised for exponential growth. We’ve cultivated an open, ego-free culture where ideas are valued and you can make a big impact both within and outside of your role. We’re based in Carlsbad California, employing more than 500 professionals worldwide, and have been listed in the INC 5000 as the fastest growing travel company in the US.
What We Do
We build, market, and license a technology solution allowing business to offer discounted travel to their employees, customers, or members. Our clients include large corporate employers, major banks, a deep list of the world’s largest resorts, and marketing agencies that offer consumer incentive programs.
About The Role
In this role, you’ll use your proven campaign management and creative skills to produce compelling written and graphical content, while optimizing digital campaigns across several marketing channels. We’re looking for a self-starter who will deliver high-quality work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Support and collaborate broadly among marketing initiatives that drive KPIs.
- Optimize across campaigns that may include Email, SMS, PPC, and Programmatic Native Ads.
- Learn to use and work within our marketing automation platform.
- Produce, analyze, and share insights on campaign reporting.
- Write outstanding copy for a variety of goals and audiences; editorial, direct response, client communications, and public relations.
- Produce high-quality graphic content, tailored to the use case and audience.
- Assist in special projects and duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in a dedicated marketing role
- Proven success managing ad dollars
- Demonstrable copywriting and design skills
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Some experience with email marketing is desirable
- Written fluency in a second language is desirable but not required
- Local (Southern California) candidate only please
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Outstanding health benefits
- Fun and modern work environment
- Access to onsite gym and yoga classes
- Wholesale rates on travel!
- Applicant Qualifications